Saturday, March 3, 2012

it may not look like much.



if you're living in hawaii or (heck!) anywhere else but here, it won't look like much. but if you've been nearly drowning in rain and hail this just might make you crack a smile.

i did.

four straight days with no rain in sight! so says weatherbug!

what would you do with this kind of news?

here's what sounds good to me:
  • have the shingles on our house stained. it's time. seriously!
  • take the dog for a good. long. walk.
  • thin my veggie garden.
  • watch anna's riding lessons from outside the car.
it's not a long list, but it's a start.
i'm guarding my morning so that i can do a little scrapbooking. i'm working on a mini album that makes me giddy.
in other news, this week is teacher appreciation week. we've been showering our teachers with little thank yous all week. if i get my act together, i may make each of my kids' teachers one of these.
if you're short on time and just want to print something to give, check out these super cute printables over at creature comforts.
wishing you a little bit of sun today. happy thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment