2) i love bags. i'm currently knitting this little baby in lime green, though i'd really love to get my hands on this. have you met orla kiely yet? my friend wendy has a crush on her, too. so does celeste. looks like my bag-love is in good company.
3) i mentioned earlier that i've been busy planning and getting ready for mike's party. so what on earth was i thinking last night when i started making dog treats for my sweet pup? isn't she cute? she loves the treats, by the way. so does my son, but that's another story...
4) does anyone know what tomorrow is?
of course, the party's been goin' on all week over at creating keepsakes, but you won't want to miss tomorrow! i'll be prepping for a birthday party, but i'll check in over at club ck throughout the day. i hope pop on over, too!
here's what's going on:
- a layout sketch every hour from 9 AM to 6 PM (that's mst)
- page titles and free fonts!
- a photo-contest
- page-layout contests with randomly selected winners
- and some great prizes from here and here. (two of my favorites!)